Graduate Estimator (Mechanical Engineering)
Leeds, United Kingdom
Are you a Graduate Engineer from a Mechanical related discipline looking for your first exciting career move in a cost estimating role working on a range of exciting projects? On offer is the chance to join a global organisation within a rapidly expanding team where you will have the chance to further progress your career and develop your skillset.
- Working with Engineering/Products Groups to ensure comprehensive assessments of costs are made.
- A proactive approach to gaining information from Engineering and other sources in order to establish the best estimates in a timely manner.
- Compilation of supporting documentation and commercial assumptions.
- Presentation of data in a clear and concise manner.
- Analysing and preparing cost information to support Pricing Approvals.
- Supporting risk analysis within tendering process
- Ideally you will have an Engineering related degree background with an interest in costing, estimating and tendering.
- Desire/interest in working within the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge or interest in common manufacturing processes incl. materials, machining, welding, assembly and testing.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.