Group Expense Analyst
Great new role based out of our London office.
If you are highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced, evolving environment where finance reporting to diverse stakeholders is a constant demand then this role could be for you. Ideally you would have good analytical skills and be a good communicator and have 1 -2 years experience in financial analysis, accounting, or a related field, preferably in the insurance broking industry.
Hybrid working, ideally 3 days a week in the vibrant Central London office Role Overview:
As the Group Expense Analyst, you will collaborate closely with key figures including the Group Head of FP&A, CFO, Financial Controllers, M&A team, as well as divisional and territorial leaders across the UK and Europe. Your role will involve delivering comprehensive insights and reports.Key responsibilities:
• Assist in the preparation and distribution of regular management information reports.
Cost Analysis and Accounting:
• Track and maintain records of company expenditures.
• Provide detailed analysis on costs, identifying trends and making recommendations for cost optimisation.
• Assist in the month-end and year-end closing processes with a focus on cost accounts.
• Conduct benchmarking studies to compare our costs with industry standards.
• Provide insights and recommendations based on benchmarking data.
Business Case Support:
• Assist in developing and analysing business cases for new initiatives and investments.
• Provide financial modelling and analysis to support decision-making.
Integration Cost Tracking:
• Help in tracking and reporting on costs associated with business integrations.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate and efficient tracking of integration-related expenditures.
Collaboration and Communication:
• Collaborate with various departments to collect and analyse financial information.
• Communicate findings and recommendations to the Group Head of FP&A and other stakeholders.About you:-
Ideally you would hold professional qualifications in accounting (ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW ctc.) Further information
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.