Growth Marketing Manager
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you'll be instrumental in making growth happen, we are looking for someone numerate and data driven, with experience working with digital channels.
- Take ownership of multiple marketing channels (online and offline), being responsible to scale those channels efficiently across multiple markets (UK, US, DE, EU) with a test and learn approach. This may include PPC, Paid social, CRM, affiliates and more. You will be supported by top-class external agencies.
- Identify, prioritise and test new growth opportunities in collaboration with the brand team and digital product team, delivering test-and-learn experiments to drive growth.
- Work on ongoing and ad-hoc data analyses to deliver insights across website analytics, customer journey and long-term value of our customers - helping the wider team uncover where growth opportunities lie.
- Own and manage sales forecasting and deep-dive analytics for your channels and understand how they fit into wider team and company strategy.
- Collaborate with Brand, Content, Product and Data teams to create integrated marketing campaigns that prioritise customer experience and drive customer acquisition.
You will report to the Head of Growth - you'll work in a buzzing growth team and be supported by agencies / freelancers where required.
The Right Candidate
In an ideal world, you'd have ...
- 3/4+ years experience in target-driven digital roles.
- Experience in most of the following, with expertise in at least 2 of: paid social, paid search, SEO, affiliate marketing and CRM.
- Data-driven as well as creative - you're very comfortable with analysing data, but like to approach challenges with a creative mindset. You have an opinion on how things should look and feel, and perhaps you're not bad at writing copy, either.
BUT ... more than anything else, we value horsepower, and hustle. We're looking for:
- People Skills - you enjoy working cross-team to get your growth tests off the ground, and are confident in directing agencies
- Analytical chops - the ability (and the hunger) to knock out complex bits of analysis with speed and accuracy
- Commercial instincts - a great, natural sense for what matters, what moves the needle, and what is actually viable, from the perspective of our budget and our brand
- Great project management skills - the ability to plan work, track progress and keep the wheels turning
- A relentless drive to improve and optimise
- The standard startup toolkit: initiative, energy, a high degree of comfort in an unstructured environment, and a willingness to work across a broad range of roles
- Ideally, an authentic interest in fashion / style / menswear
Comp & Benefits
You can expect:
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to earn stock options
- 25 days of holiday - and 1 additional for each year of service
- Vitality health insurance
- 3% pension matching
- 3&2 working week - work from home (or anywhere else) 2 days per week
- Perhaps the most generous 'trouser allowance' anywhere in the world*
*unproven, but likely