Head of Marketing - Digital and Retail
As our Head of Marketing, you’ll enjoy blended responsibilities of both retail and digital marketing, across multiple brands and platforms. Leading a multi-skilled team, you’ll deliver creative, emotionally connecting marketing campaigns for Hallmark and our retail customers. A strategic visionary, you’ll be skilled at engaging your audience and taking them on a journey, using your multichannel experience to prioritize digital and build show stopping pitches.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
A skilful leader, you enjoy the opportunity to be strategic, creative and lead by example, so you’re as comfortable in the detail, upskilling your team, as you are delivering your vision to customer partners. In this multi-faceted role, your main responsibilities will include:
• Creating a 3–5-year multi-channel marketing strategy, influencing cross-functional teams to gain buy in and execute flawless, cost effective delivery.
• Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
• Own the engagement and communication plans for key customers, maximizing capture and conversion across all platforms.
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, aligning CDP’s and providing additional sales support.
• Own and develop of our Social Profile for Hallmark and our customer partners.
• Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, across on-line and print, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Delivering a data driven, insights approach to decision-making, owning analytics, across multiple channels.
• Being a subject matter expert on new marketing technologies and techniques, including a proficiency in Amazon and SEM/SEM strategies.
• Lead a team of employees across diverse disciplines, through effective talent management, development and motivational techniques to develop leaders of the future.
• Responsible for the marketing budget, ensuring spend is aligned to all product launches across the business and identify and measure return on investment.
Head of Marketing Requirements:
Your qualifications partnered with your experience of marketing consumer goods, make for seamless adjustment throughout the seasons, flexing your communication strategies to maximize opportunities. Joining our Senior Leadership team, your excellent communication skills and values create a natural confidence in your abilities from your stakeholders, ensuring you have optimum impact on your audience. As the Head of Marketing, we also ask that you:
• Have extensive experience of creating, leading and executing a multi-channel, product marketing strategy within a medium sized organization, ideally with exposure to a grocery environment or managing multiple brands simultaneously.
• Be comfortable and effective personally executing activities, without distracting your focus from your strategic, visionary objectives.
• Be creative and a natural storyteller, using your understanding of the importance of emotional connections to benefit your decisions.
• Have previous experience of leading, developing and motivating a multi-skilled team.
• Have experience of both retail and digital marketing, ideally for different retail format, multiple brands and seasonal product marketing.
• Have experience of brand management and/or Trade marketing, is a significant advantage.
• Have experience with online marketing tools and experience implementing and optimising Google Adwords campaigns, SEO/SEM and CRM software and web analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe
About Hallmark Cards Plc:
Here at Hallmark, we play a unique role in expressing friendship, family and love. For over 100 years we’ve been creating greeting products that help connect people. We are proud to be a family-owned business and we are committed to the highest standards of ethical and environmental performance.
Based at our Dawson Lane site in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
• Competitive salary
• 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Car allowance
• Annual bonus scheme
• Private healthcare
• Pension benefit
• Flexible working opportunities including working from home options
• Free onsite parking
• A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
Location: Bradford BD4 6HN
Contract Type: Permanent, full time
You may have experience of the following: Head of Marketing, Marketing Director, Director of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, Head of Product Marketing, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Head of Marketing Communications, Channel Marketing Manager, Head of Channel Marketing,Trade Marketing, Retail, FMCG, etc.