Manpower is currently recruiting for a full time Help Desk and Administration Assistant WORKING FROM HOME.
As Help Desk and Administration Assistant you will have:
- GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Excellent organisational and self-management skills for planning, prioritising, and organising own work and resources across a wide range of duties
- An ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (or Google/Apple equivalents), and an ability to use the internet for searching for information
- Evidence of a commitment to providing good customer service, responding in a timely manner to high volumes of communications
- Excellent all-round communication skills
- Demonstrable experience of being a flexible and effective team worker
You may also have:
- Experience of working in a people focused team which may include workforce engagement, information and/or learning management systems
- Experience of working with staff in the NHS.
Pay rate is: £12.67 per hour
As Help Desk and Administration Assistant your duties will be:
Customer service and stakeholder support but may also be influenced the needs of specific projects and are likely to include:
- Assessing the requirements for national events and meetings and ensuring that all requirements are clear, included within budget and approval confirmed
- Organising and providing on-site support for national events as well as publicity, event promotion, and communications during and/or post-event as appropriate and pursing follow up activities on outcomes
- Liaising with external suppliers on project activity to source specialist expertise, equipment, and services
- Corresponding confidently, professionally, and efficiently with stakeholders in relation to project/programme activity as well as national events and meetings
- Actively managing the customer service and stakeholder support required to ensure effective and efficient service provision.
- Actively supporting the wider CRN Workforce, Learning and Organisational Development team, providing helpdesk cover for the NIHR National Learning Programmes helpdesk and any ad hoc activities as required;
- Analysing CRN workforce and learning information and compiling documents, reports and materials based on this to highlight meaningful facts for communication and publication, ensuring brand identity and consistent language
- Assisting colleagues with reports, presentations and other approaches to sharing best practices and other knowledge sharing activities
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems, and becoming proficient in the use of CRN information systems and software for community information and knowledge transfer, including the NIHR Learn LMS, the NIHR Google Hub and other appropriate University systems and software to enable knowledge sharing