We are currently recruiting two Help Desk Administrators to join our established Help Desk team within the facilities management business. Reporting to the Team Leader you will effectively manage a cross section of reactive, planned and administrative operational tasks across a large portfolio of properties, some with complex SLA’s, KPIs and performance standards. You will proactively manage client SLAs/KPIs to include jeopardy management of all tasks from task inception through to completion.Additionally, you will be involved in numerous tasks including but not limited to:
Helpdesk Administrator Requirements:
- Raising reactive work orders, reacting to higher priority SLA/KPI requests in the most efficient manner, considering effects of decisions, including financial and logistical implications
- Raising Purchase Orders and goods receipt works as required on internal Finance System
- Timely completion of reactive, remedial and planned tasks on to CAFM system
- Uploading compliance documentation to in-house document management system
- Receiving and action tasks from either telephone enquiries or enquiries made on the Client Portal
- Reviewing scheduled Planned Maintenance tasks and chase sub-contractors for service sheets adhering to escalation processes
- Jeopardy manage reactive and planned tasks to ensure tasks are completed in the agreed SLA/KPIs of the contract
- Follow an approved quotes process for ad-hoc works updating and adding detail to the task in CAFM as well as contacting relevant approvers
- Collating data and preparation of weekly/monthly client reports to agreed SLA timescales
- Communicating with the site team/contractors and FM’s for status updates and to effect closure of all reactive, remedial and PPM’s in a timely manner to ensure that no financial penalties are incurred
- Assisting in the preparation of correspondence, reports, presentations and other documents as required maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- General administration duties including OOH rota updates, filing of compliance documents, management of own and shared inbox emails etc
- Contributing to company objectives by meeting own performance objectives
- Developing effective working relationships with business partners, contract contacts, other departments, engineers, suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure effective results
- Establishing good working relationships with other team members
- Willingly contributes to the overall team objectives, responding quickly to new directives
It is desirable that the ideal candidate will have worked in a similar helpdesk role and have an understanding and/or experience of the facilities management industry. However, this is not essential but we would expect the candidate to have good organisational skills, have attention to detail and focus and have good customer service skills. It would be beneficial if you had an NVQ Level 2/3 qualification in Business Administration, Customer Care or equivalent qualification. It goes without saying that you will have excellent administration skills and enjoy working in a busy and thriving environment and as part of a team. You will be self-motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative in an organised and methodical way. In addition, you will be PC literate and fully conversant with Microsoft applications, as well as having first-rate time management skills.The Company
Eric Wright Facilities Management is an innovative company delivering exceptional Facilities Management services throughout the North of England.
Since its formation in 2002, Eric Wright Facilities Management has undergone rapid growth, with a turnover in excess of £13 million. We proudly manage an extensive portfolio of public and private sector Facilities Management solutions within the North West, covering healthcare, educational and commercial facilities, Local Improvement Finance Trust (LIFT) partners, Private Finance Initiative (PFI) partners, Local Authority and 3PD schemes.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package including contributory pension scheme, healthcare arrangements, on site gym and nursery.Location
: Sceptre House, Sceptre Way, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6AWContract Type
: Full Time, 37.5 hours, 8.45 - 5.00 - Monday to Friday - Agile Working arrangement availableSalary
: CompetitiveClosing date for applications: 17th September, 2021
You may have experience in the following roles: Administrator, Secretary, PA, Personnel Assistant, Administration, Office Administrator, Customer Service, Helpdesk, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Executive, Administration, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, etc.
Ref: 102 655