HGV Class 2 Driver *nights*
Make a difference – Work with us for the NHS.
You will work night shifts (No BH or weekend working**) delivering products to healthcare facilities in and around Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire in line with GDP, in a timely and safe manner. You will give our customers a great delivery experience, following customer procedures, responding appropriately to any enquiries, and escalating any delivery concerns via regular contact with your site-based team.HGV Class 2 Driver Responsibilities:
HGV Class 2 Driver Requirements:
- You will ensure that your vehicle is kept in an appropriate condition and will complete routine vehicle checks, reporting any defects.
- You will keep accurate Tacho records.
- You will deliver caged and palletised goods to hospitals and other medical locations overnight.
- You will make deliveries to customers in a safe, legal, and professional manner.
- You will unlock customer premises and ensure premises are left secure after deliveries have been made.
About Unipart Group:
- You will be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- You will have a positive and friendly attitude.
- You will be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- You will have strong customer focused service skills.
- You must have a valid class 2 licence and a driver CPC.
- Ideally you will have geographical knowledge of the Essex, Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire area.
- It would be an advantage if you have basic mechanical understanding.
The Unipart Group is an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company with clients such as Vodafone, Sky, Jaguar Land Rover and the NHS, who employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.Salary:
£29,178.24 per annum plus UnsocialLocation:
Suffolk Park, Bury St EdmundsJob Type:
Full time, Permanent 42 hrs per week, starting 18:30 Sun - Thurs, *No BH or weekend working*
You may have experience of the following: HGV Driver, Class 1 Driver, LGV Driver, Heavy Goods Vehicle, Multi Drop Driver, Class 2 Driver, Distribution, Multi-drop Driver, CPC, Lorry Driver, etc.
Ref: 132 614