We dare you to take the Telesales Challenge.
Your current role
- Do you ring the same data over and over again?
- Are your prospects sick of hearing from you?
- Is your commission structure unrealistic?
- Are you undervalued?
- Is it time for something new?
- Do you want a commission structure that really does pay out?
- Do you want a career and not just a job?
- Do you want to talk to prospects that have asked you to call them?
- Do you understand the importance of achieving targets?
- Are honesty, integrity and respect important to you?
- Given the right tools, data and environment, could you perform better?
- Would you like to permanently work from home?
- Are you willing to work harder for all of the above?
If you screamed ‘YES’ to these questions, we can’t wait to hear from you! Start your journey now.
What do we offer?
£22k basic salary + uncapped commission. OTE £35k+
Monday to Friday, 9am-5.15pm
Fully remote role, with a requirement to travel to head office for initial 2 week training period and twice a month as required.
– Striving to exceed targets
– Working together to get the best results
– Taking responsibility of your own earnings
– Achieving whilst working ethically and with integrity
Can do –
Having a positive attitude to overcome challenges
– Taking the time to get to know colleagues and have fun!
Handepay, part of the PayPoint Group, are a leading player in the payments industry where you will be selling the most compelling price proposition in the market to SME’s across the UK and when you combine this with our core values, it is clear to see why our Trust Pilot reviews are the best in the industry.
We treat you as an individual and make sure you are fully supported to achieve your goals.
About the role.
We are looking for talented individuals who are committed to delivering high quality advice over the telephone on our full range of card machines and merchant services, resulting in profitable, satisfied customers. The role includes delivering outbound calls to SME’s and sole traders, receiving inbound calls, chasing up existing quotes and liaising with different departments to ensure the successful conclusion of the sale.
This is a fast-paced role where you will deal with both individual and team targets. This is not a role where you would want to coast on a basic, but a role where you are genuinely rewarded well for the effort you put in.
Fully remote role with a requirement of travelling to head office, Haydock, for initial training period and twice a month as required.
You will be working as a BDM for a business that is recognised for being a fantastic sales organisation, as well as the chance to earn £35k OTE plus
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance (subject to conditions)
- Structured induction and on-going training and support
- Opportunity to progress through the business
- Monthly pay
- Company share incentive plan
- Discounts through our employee benefits platform
- Vouchers for eye test scheme
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Business Development Management, Business Development, BDM, Business Development Executive, Field Sales Executive, Field Sales Advisor, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Management, Key Account Manager, Territory Sales, Regional Sales, Payments Consultant, Payments Specialist, Door to Door sales, B2B Sales, etc.
Ref: 133 827