Manpower Recruitment are looking for Hospital Porters based in Oxford on a Full Time basis, Hours would be 9am-5pm, working 5 days out of 7 per week. You will need a driving licence for this role as you may be required to drive a hospital tug and carry out waste collections.
Hospital Porters role is made up of many varying responsibilities including:
- Transferring patients between various areas of the hospital
- Ensuring the safe movement of medical equipment
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials
- Giving meals to patients Distributing post to wards
- Delivering patient notes
- Transferring the deceased to the mortuary
If interested in the role please send CV to Manpower and a representative will be in touch.