We have an exciting temporary opportunity to work at the Maritime and Coastguard Agency in central Southampton.
This role provides general administrative support to the wider Programme HR team, and following set procedures and guidance in cleansing data within our HR Shared Services system and hard-copy files, exercising independent judgement in carrying out these activities. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Act as a Change Ambassador within the Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) and across the Department for Transport (DfT) for the Future of Shared Services (FoSS) Programme; remaining positive, engaged, enthusiastic and committed to the vision of the MCA and Programme.
- Support with putting appropriate governance measures in place and kept up to date to support successful Programme delivery.
- Assist with project planning and progress reporting to stakeholders within the MCA.
- Support the preparation for FoSS Data Migration, ensuring accuracy of data within the current solution (Agresso Business World) and appropriate retention is applied to both online and offline systems (including hard-copy paper files).
- Provide adhoc support to the wider HR group
Pay rate: £11.19/hour, Monday to Friday - 37.50 hours/week, until 31/3/22, extension a possibility.
Interview: on client site.
Work: on client site.
Location: Spring Place Offices, 105 Commercial Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 1EG
*The offered candidate will be subject to a vetting and a basic DBS check