HR AdministratorThe Role
We are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our busy team in Retford. Previous HR experience isn't essential but the ability to work in a fast paced department and with excellent attention to details skills is a must. If you have previous administration experience and want a career within HR then this is definitely the role for you!
Working as part of our HR Administration team, you’ll be providing efficient and accurate HR services to our people, managers and HR Business Partners. Our HR Services Team forms a part of the Group HR function, which includes payroll, recruitment, HR systems and HR administrative support across all Group businesses.
The HR Administration team provide transactional HR support to approximately 2,000 colleagues and managers across the PIB Group, in a high volume, fast paced environment. The role requires attention to detail and an excellent standard of customer service. This is an exciting time to join PIB and we have a fantastic and friendly HR administration team. As PIB goes through its rapid growth, there will be many opportunities to get involved in different projects and developments.Location:
Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car or bus. We also have free car parking close to the office.Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the accurate administration of key people processes, including on-boarding, contract changes, maternity / paternity, flexible working, leavers and employee benefits.
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of data on the HR system (Cascade),
- You will carry out all new starter administration, including offer letters, contracts, pre-employment checks / screening and set up on the HR system (Cascade)
- Ensure the maintenance of electronic employee files / records and associated HR system (Cascade) records, making sure these meet company, legislative and regulatory requirements,
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of data on the HR system (Cascade)
- You will be updating the Payroll Administration team regarding notification of new starters, leavers and variations to contract, in accordance with monthly payroll deadlines, and generating any associated individual correspondence
- Efficient administrator with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Organised approach with ability to prioritise effectively
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise workloads efficiently and multi-task
- Have a customer service driven attitude with a proactive approach, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative approach – willing and able to work with other team members to complete joint pieces of work, and team tasks
- Experience working in a fast paced, transactional environment
- Previous HR administration is desirable but not essential, ideally within a fast paced, results driven shared service environment along with knowledge of HR best practice: processes, procedures and legal compliance
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
Our employee’s success isn’t measured on time spent in the office, so please talk to us about your flexible working needs. We have many sites across the UK, so whether this be working from home, logging on from another office or working part time then we would love to hear from you
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 523