Job Description for HR Information Systems Lead (FTC - 18 Months):
There's never been a more exciting time to be part of the nuclear sector. New opportunities are being created all the time. At NNL, you'll be in the ideal place to capitalise on this momentum, face new challenges and develop a long, successful and meaningful career.
We're an organisation that's here to experiment and push the limits of what's possible. So, if you're keen to excel in your chosen field, this is the place to do it. Because at NNL, anything is possible.
As a HR Information Systems Lead you will lead the development and production of people data and the improvement and integration of people systems within NNL.
People analytics is one of the 5 strategic aims for the HR function within NNL, as it will enable the strategic planning required for the business to achieve its objectives. Therefore this role is supporting transformational objectives within the HR team, including maximising the functionality of our people systems, the delivery of improved people analytics and key management information, and the provision of business insights across the HR Function and wider business.
In addition, this role will make a critical contribution to managing and protecting the integrity of People data, driving consistency and alignment across the function, in order to proactively develop source data to provide high quality insight.
Main Responsibilities for HR Information Systems Lead (FTC - 18 Months):
- Contribute to various projects and take responsibility for supporting any activities through the provision and analysis of people management information and/or development of specific tools.
- Serve as the liaison point with T&DC, BusinessWorld SME's and where appropriate external system providers on technical matters and issues requiring intervention (system incidents, updates, releases etc).
- Develop processes for creating and sharing MI both within and external to the People function, using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs.
- Maximise BusinessWorld HR MI capability.
- Develop a suite of fit for purpose HR reports to drive efficiencies and support the wider function and business .
- Perform statistical analysis of data to identify trends and patterns in the data produced which will assist the HR Function to achieve its targets.
- Ensure all cyclical reporting is managed within agreed business deadlines/parameters.
- Ensuring the quality and integrity of data and identifying where and how improvements should be made.
- Proactive identification of relevant audit reports to inform analysis of compliance within the business.
- Assist in ad hoc projects in the wider HR Function and support Talent, Skills, ED&I and Learning and Development teams when required, including the provision of the Gender Pay report and LMI data.
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders to present business intelligence findings and comparisons across all sites.
- Identify process or systems efficiencies feeding back in to Technology & Digital Change and/or BusinessWorld SMEs.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are recorded and the wider HR Support team is updated on a regular basis to remove any single points of failure.
Essential Criteria for HR Information Systems Lead (FTC - 18 Months):
- Proven experience in a similar role working with HR data and systems.
- Experience of working with Human Resources Information System(s)/Software (HRIS).
- Proven experience of maintaining and developing real-time information reports and analytics.
- Demonstrated understanding of GDPR regulations.
- Ability to work to multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
- Ability to positively challenge stakeholders on timeframes and deliverables.
- Able to assess options for technical/ system efficiencies and make recommendations to the Head of HR Operations.
- Expert user of Excel with proven experience of generating, developing and building reports.
- Competent user of Microsoft packages including Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft TEAMS.
- Ability to obtain BPSS level security clearance (this includes but is not limited to identity, employment and criminal record checks).
Desirable Criteria for HR Information Systems Lead (FTC - 18 Months):
* Knowledge of BusinessWorld (Agresso).