Job title - Hybrid PM/BA Model Risk
Location - London, Canary Wharf/Remote
Rate - Up to £550 PAYE or Umbrella £705 Daily rate.
Start date - ASAP
Contract - 6months
Our financial services client is currently seeking a Hybrid PM/BA Model Risk join their team in the London office/remote working, this contract will initially be for 6months with the option to go permanent.
This role is within the Model Risk and Treasury function and is in Canary Wharf, London.
Model Risk implementation IRBB Essential
Strong Stakeholder management
Strong Background in project management and technical background.
The Business support may change in line with future restructuring either operationally or business driven.
This role requires pro-active engagement with internal and external stakeholders, both regionally and globally. This includes interactions with a variety of team's front to back. Strong communication skills, ability to work in a pressurised environment and treat all stakeholders with equal respect is essential.
A strong risk focus and maintaining a robust control environment is essential.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Creation of the model risk policy for each model category- IRRBB and Liquidity. If capital models are identified, then Capital models as well
- Set up of monitoring documents for each model category, usage cases, models
- Implementation of model monitoring standards
- Implementation of RAS
- Identification and update of Model use cases
- Identification, documentation, and training of various model risk stakeholders
- Create new materially rating and applicable scenarios
- Update ToR, model approval and de-commission forms, implementation reports, monitoring reports for each existing model
- Update to model documentation and IMR documentation
- Review IMR findings and MRG suggestions and initiate projects to address
- Role holder training.
If you are relevant or interested, please contact me at