An exciting opportunity has arisen for an In-house Recruitment Consultant to join our global recruitment agency Manpower. The role will be based on site at our prestigious client site, Port Sunlight. Our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum. This is a temporary role for 12 months with strong possibility of becoming permanent. The position is Monday-Friday working 37.5 hours per week, paying up to £21,000 per annum, plus bonuses and benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking the next step in their career and would be ideally suited to those who are currently working in a client relationship role, HR, recruitment administration, internal/in house recruitment or resourcing role. Although this position is based on our client site in Port Sunlight , it supports recruitment across the UK.
Employee & Employee Data Management:
- Responsible for the co-ordination of employee on-boarding including:
- Issue and audit of new starter application pack and employee handbooks
- Ensuring that all staff files are referenced to the required standard
- Co-ordination of associated screening for new starters
- Assignment creation - ensuring the accurate maintenance of information on Internal Systems and SAP
- Co-ordination of Manpower Induction
- Responsible for the assessment centres and assisting the client in interviews.
- Hr Management of staff.
- Time and Attendance processes
- Disciplinary and Grievance hearings
- Ensuring that field staff, subcontractor and 2nd tier payroll is run efficiently, ensuring minimum number of errors
- Supporting Contract Manager with billing and submission queries
- Client facing and taking responsibility for your area of the business, the requests the client make of you and ensuring you deliver the highest standards
- Supporting the Contract Manager as and when required (such as appraisal data collation, weekly meetings etc)
- Supporting client data requests by ensuring banked hours tracker updated
- Ensuring client awareness of required proforma for ad hoc orders received.
- Headcount reporting accuracy
- Ensuring staff changes have been recorded accurately on CMS, Headcount and client requests recorded and added to applicable systems
- Update of disciplinary and absence trackers as required