PIB Group is a market leading and dynamic company with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the insurance market. As we continue to grow, this is an exciting time to join our inhouse recruitment team as we look for an additional Recruiter to join our team. This role is supporting our Barbon division so someone who has experience working with high vacancy numbers and with call centre knowledge is ideal.
We offer flexible working, a fun environment to work in as well as modern offices. Being part of our recruitment team, you will focus on developing a comprehensive and strategic recruitment service and direct hire recruitment model. The focus will be on providing an excellent service for hiring managers, high quality candidate experience, building our employer brand and demonstrating savings against current recruitment costs.
This role can be based from either Retford, Chester or Lincoln. It would involve travel to visit other sites within PIB Group to support their recruitment and ensure a high level of customer service is delivered to the business at all times. The ideal candidate will have previous recruitment experience, be great at building relationships and have excellent organisation and administration skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
Skills & Experience:
- Supporting the direct hire recruitment service across the PIB Group, from vacancy to offer; including vacancy management, advertising, direct sourcing, supporting the interview process, managing offers and linking smoothly to the new starter process, with a strong focus on candidate experience.
- Using our ATS (Hireful) to manage vacancies, candidate applications and talent pooling.
- Support and develop the candidate attraction strategy, including online job boards, database sourcing, candidate pooling and social media
- At all times play a central role in hiring the best possible talent for our business.
- Keeping in regular communication with the HR admin team in regards to onboarding and pre-employment screening of successful candidates
- Previous recruitment experience within a fast-paced organisation whether that be from an agency or inhouse
- Experience of high volume recruitment
- Experience planning assessment days
- Passionate about recruitment and managing relationships
- Experienced in the latest proactive recruitment methods including job boards and social media to attract the best talent
- The ideal candidate will be tenacious, organised, self-motivated, confident communicator, with great influencing and negotiating skills
- An excellent eye for detail will be important as the successful candidate will be responsible for completing and maintaining all recruitment paperwork including job adverts, processes, offer forms and references
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 132 445