Inside Sales Representative
We are currently looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative/Business Development Representative (ISR/BDR) to join our UK sales and marketing team. The person will be responsible for generating and qualifying new sales opportunities and setting up qualified sales meetings for new business development representatives. They must be credible and motivated, and able to identify and build relationships with contacts within our highly focused target market of local authorities and private environmental service companies. They will use a variety of tools including engagement tools and social media as well as traditional email and calls. They must also be prepared to work flexibly taking on additional responsibilities in line with the team’s goals.
Whilst the role focuses primarily on outreach and lead generation, the jobholder will also be responsible for incremental sales – i.e. relating to the accounts existing product suite - at our existing accounts.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Generates a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities
- Reaches out to potential clients across multiple channels (telephone, email, social media, occasional in-person events) to build relationships
- Researches accounts, identifies key contacts and generates interest
- Identifies and qualifies other account opportunities that arise in the process of incremental selling to existing accounts and progress to close (incremental sales) or pass to geo-reps for prosecution
- Runs campaigns including prospecting, customer communications, online and offline events and customer satisfaction
- Supports existing customer accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Maintains and develops market intelligence on our CRM and other sales and marketing systems
- Documents all sales activity in our CRM and utilises other sales and marketing technology tools
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Software or technology sales experience
- Demonstrable comfort in “cold-calling”, relationship building and closing sales
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Clear verbal and written communicator.
- Willing to try new sales engagement techniques such as video prospecting
- Strong phone presence and experience of telephone-based sales campaigns
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce (or similar), email marketing platforms and social media
- Proficient adapting to new sales support technologies
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Sick pay
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company pension
Webaspx is part of Routeware Global, the waste and recycling industry’s most trusted technology company. Our enterprise cloud and mobile solutions help an established customer base of local authorities and private environmental service companies save time and money, increase efficiency, engage residents in environmental programmes, and green up our world. The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon with offices across the USA, Canada and the UK. Our technologies include routing/optimisation, on board computing and SAAS hosted solutions to help our customers operate efficiently and engage effectively with the public.
Routeware is the industry leader in providing software and data analysis that enables public and private enterprises to improve the effectiveness of their waste and recycling programs. Our solutions help organizations save time and money, increase efficiency, improve safety and help make our world a greener place.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £35-40k OTE depending on experience
Routeware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits all forms of discrimination or harassment. At Routeware, we are committed to the principle of equality, and all employment decisions are based on job requirements, business needs, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
You may have experience of the following: Sales Executive, Client Relations Adviser, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Telesales, B2B, Sales Account Manager, Business to Business, IT Software Sales, Opensource Business Development, IT Sales Executive, Call Centre Operative, Sales Consultant etc
Ref: 134 601