Do you have experience of working in a busy office? Use to dealing with high volume and complex calls?
We are currently recruiting for a dedicated, highly organised, and experienced Administrator to join our vibrant, friendly and diverse Underwriting Support Team based in Cardiff. You will have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills, coupled with excellent attention to detail.
This role would suit an individual who really enjoys working within an administrative environment and used to dealing with a high volume of incoming calls. You will be provided full training in this role, being highly adaptable and quick to learn. As a natural multi-tasker and previous experience working within a fast-paced environment, you will be one that uses their initiative, managing your own workload and dealing with complex queries.
As the business goes through an exciting growth period, there will be lots of opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects.
Location: Based in the city of Cardiff there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car, or bus.Responsibilities:
- You will be processing amendments to policies, liaising with brokers when necessary, and supporting the underwriting team with referrals and adjustments,
- You will be assisting with the inputting of accurate data onto bespoke systems and Microsoft office systems, updating records in line with business service level agreements,
- You will be issuing documentation, dealing with daily post and diary management,
- You will be dealing with complex telephone queries, transferring these to the relevant departments,
- You will be carrying out general administration business support as and when required,
- You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written coupled with an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills,
- You will have a flexible, adaptable, and pro-active approach to tasks with the ability to learn quickly,
- You will be very customer focused with experience in dealing with a high volume of complex calls, working in a fast-paced environment,
- You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload in line with changing priorities,
- You will be a great team player, with the willingness to support others,
- You will be at a good level in using MS packages such as MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook, (Acturis system ideal but not essential),
- Insurance experience is highly desirable but not essential,
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 101 235