Insurance Reconciliation Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Insurance administrator to join our new Central Services Finance team based in Retford. This role would suit a person who is confident and passionate about accounting and looking to enter the world of finance. You will be a natural problem solver with a high level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
As the business goes through an exciting growth period, there will be many opportunities to get involved in other exciting projects.
Location: Based near Retford Train Station, means there are great transports links should you wish to travel by train, car, or bus. We also have free car parking close to the office.
As a company, PIB is a successful growing group of businesses across different elements of the insurance sector. The Group is growing rapidly both through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market. For context, as a Group we have grown from £15m turnover in 2016 to over £120m in 2019 and we continue to expand from a wholly UK base to mainland Europe with trade reaching to Latin America
This is an exciting time to join the PIB Group. Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees.
- You will carry out monthly reconciliations of insurer Bordereaux and produce reconciled insurer account and related Acturis remittance,
- You will be liaising with insurers to resolve queries and ensure premiums are settled to insurers within deadlines,
- You will carry out investigations on premiums not raised by insurers and you will raise issues with the Group Insurer Reconciliations Manager
- You will be using our WebSure system processing daily receipts; carrying out credit control duties such as payment allocation, making payments, setting up payments and chasing brokers for monies owed to the business,
- You will be processing BAC payments and process refunds,
- You will be allocating payments to insurers, ensuring payments are correct,
- You will be pulling off aged debt reports, carrying out any outstanding actions,
- You will be assisting with the month end reporting,
- You will also be assisting other teams in the Finance Department as required,
- You will be competent in using MS suite,
- You will be naturally keen to learn and progress, confident and passionate about accounts,
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will be a natural problem solver, along with a high level of attention to detail,
- You will has excellent communication skills both verbal and written,
- You’ll have previous experience working within insurance (desirable but not essential),
- You will be able to work to deadlines and under pressure and will be able to work as a team as well as on your own initiative
Full Job Description available on request.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 101 155