Do you have a passion for sales and customer service, providing the customer with the very best solution to suit their needs?
We are currently recruiting for an Insurance Consultant to join our UKinsuranceNET sales team, based in Stockton On Tees. This role is suited for those who put the customer at the heart of everything they do, being able to sell through service, applying TCF (treating customers fairly) and KYC (know your customer) methodologies and exceeding customer’s expectations.
You will have an empathetic approach, great communication and problem-solving skills, coupled with an excellent level of attention to detail and time management. Full training will be provided along with a detailed training and development plan to assist with your career progression.
This is a great time to join our successful sales team where excellent customer service and providing the best solution for our customer’s needs is at the forefront of everything we do. Have you worked in a target driven or sales role but want to work Monday to Friday with no 10pm finishes and long weekends? If you have experience of cross selling or upselling, we want to hear from you!Location:
Based in Stockton On Tees, there are great transport links if you decided to take bus, train, or drive. Our office is near Eaglescliffe and Thornaby Station and there is also free unlimited parking.Responsibilities:
- You will answer incoming calls and online enquiries from customers, aligning best products for their needs and maximising on all other business opportunities through rapport building and exceeding customer expectations,
- You will contact customers via telephone, email, post, and SMS to efficiently manage open enquiries, and ensure customer records are kept up to date with accurate notes following all customer contact,
- You will ensure all new business is written compliantly,
- You will achieve new business target set through effective task management,
- You will learn and understand all protocols, ensuring they are followed correctly, recognising and mitigating any risks,
- You will be highly target driven, with previous experience working in a selling through service role, where upselling (add-ons) or retention is the driving force to success,
- You will have exceptional customer services skills and ability to exceed customer expectations, ability to build rapport naturally, coupled with an empathetic and understanding nature,
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal, written, and listening with the ability to negotiate,
- You will be a quick and adaptable learner with experience of using MS Office suite and bespoke systems,
- Acturis experience would be desirable,
- You will have excellent time management, prioritisation skills coupled with attention to detail, ensuring all compliance requirements are met and records updated,
- You will put the customer at the heart of everything you do by applying TCF and KYC methodologies,
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more.
If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose.
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity.
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 134 071