United Kingdom wide
We have an exciting opportunity with one of our top clients, a global leader in technology consultancy. To join this thriving team will allow you to be a part of the journey to deliver digital transformation with a well-respected client.
Working on growing the capabilities of its UK Public Sector to work with our clients on the digital transformation journey. The role will work as part of a multiple disciplinary team ensuring the accelerated application development across our clients.
Work on exciting products in support of our client's services that are relevant to every household and business in the UK. It is an opportunity to work with committed and hardworking developers, designers, business analysts and user researchers, etc who share a vision for making better government through smarter use of technology. An interaction designer works out the best way to let users interact with services, in terms of both overall flow and at the level of individual design elements.
- Create prototype, wireframes, mock-ups, workflows, user flows, site maps, and storyboards, interactive design, graphic design, information architecture
- Proficient with tools such as Sketch, Invision Studio, Balsamiq, Axure, and GOV.UK Prototype Kit
- Interpret evidence-based research, identify user issues/pain points and important needs, engagement with websites, platforms, and services and incorporate into your work
- Understand the usability issues of a diverse population, and develop ways of engaging those users
- Design a consistent user experience across mobile devices and desktop platforms
- Collaborating with user researchers and content designers to test, iterate, and launch products and services that satisfy stakeholders
- Experience in an Interaction/UX Designer role
- Experience of using the GOV.UK Prototyping Kit
- Experience of working within the Government Digital Service (GDS) guidelines and standards
- SC Cleared or ability to obtain SC Clearance
- Ability to iterate on designs rapidly and devise multiple variant concepts for testing
- Develop interaction design and user interface to meet user needs and accessibility standards
- In-depth knowledge and experience in user-centred design approach
- Identify needs and engage with users or stakeholders to collate user needs evidence and can use quantitative and qualitative data to turn user focus into outcomes
- Be able to deliver Information architecture, user journeys, task models, User flows, site flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Prototype in code, and understand security, accessibility, and version control
- Agile methodology
Our client's ambition is to be a diverse and inclusive company where people are truly free to be themselves. They can thrive, achieve their personal goals and innovate without limitations. We welcome everyone to apply.
Family friendly, flexible working arrangements will be considered across all roles.
- Attractive salary
- 25 days of Annual leave + an option to purchase more through our Flexible Benefits
- Flex benefits system - exciting opportunity to choose your own benefits
- Retail discounts
- Pension - matching contribution up to 10%
- Private Medical Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Enrolment in our Share scheme - subject to scheme eligibility criteria
- Unlimited opportunities to learn in our Training platforms
If this sound like an exciting opportunity for you to excel your career within a globally leading organisation, please apply here!