Role: Internal Audit - Reporting & Planning
Location: Canada Square, London
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Negotiable (PAYE or Umbrella)
The Internal Audit Reporting and Planning role holder will be responsible for producing Management Information to the Group committees and the Audit EXCO. The role holder will also be responsible for fulfilling adhoc requests as and when they arise within the stipulated timeframes. The role holder's responsibilities also include participating and assisting with the Annual Audit Plan process.
- The role holder will be required to pull together management information and metrics and should have the ability to draw inferences from data and provide suitable commentary.
- The role holder will also be required to assist in the Annual Planning process - this requires considerable coordination and working with different teams in Audit to consolidate and agree the Annual Plan
- There will be many adhoc tasks that the role holder will be expected to deliver along with their BAU activities.
Knowledge and Experience Required in the role:
- The role holder must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Qlik Sense, Visio and SharePoint would be desirable.
- An Audit, Compliance and Legal background would be desirable.
- The role holder must have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and deliver to the required timelines.
- The candidate should be a team player, have good communication skills with the ability to build relationships.
- The candidate will be expected to take ownership of assignments and escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.