Internal Instructions Coordinator
- Job Reference: 105749
- Date Posted: 4 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: York
- Salary: £18,250 to £19,300
- Sector: Administration
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
York / Work From Home
£18,250 - £19,300
In this hands-on Internal Instructions Coordinator role you will be responsible for ensuring Onebright clients receive smooth and efficient access to services.
You will work closely with the clinical, network and operational teams in matching clients to therapists within strict timescales.
• Continuously improve the delivery of customer care and service in order to ensure that quality of service is to a high standard
• To achieve Instruction targets of a minimum of 15 clients a day (slot availability dependent)
• To achieve Reinstruction targets
• Internal Instructions coordinator will have a high level of client contact as you will be making appointments directly with clients for our internal clinicians
• Receive and deal in a prompt and professional manner with all enquiries made in person, by telephone or by email
• Organise, plan and prioritise – develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish work
• Possess the ability to work on several tasks at the same time whilst being mindful of prioritising workload in an effective manner
• Meeting targets for productivity and successful matching
• Communicate with multiple stakeholders
• Maintaining exceptional customer service standards at all
Qualifications and Experience:
• Good attention to detail
• Be practical and possess a ‘hands on approach’
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills to deal with multiple stakeholders
• Be well organised and able to prioritise your work
• Be able to utilise knowledge to effectively problem-solve
• Be resilient and solution-focused
• Have prior knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, especially Word and Excel
• Possess a minimum GCSE Grade B English and Grade C in Maths
All candidates will be invited to the next available Virtual Recruitment Session to learn more about this role and the expectation directly from the Instructions Team. All candidates must have attended our virtual session before being appointed.
Onebright is a personalised mental healthcare company building a brighter way to provide life-changing support for people around the world.
We are building a new way to deliver mental healthcare for people around the world. Our approach combines an international network of world-class clinicians with cutting edge digital technology to deliver an end-to-end mental health solution for the whole workforce, making life brighter for everyone.
We are the largest provider of outpatient mental healthcare in the UK and Denmark, supporting private medical insurers, companies, occupational health teams, group income protection providers, healthcare professionals and individuals.
We have an unrivalled depth and breadth of mental health services to support people with a range of mental health issues, from anxiety to depression. We have an industry leading clinical governance structure led by data and AI, where all therapy is overseen by treatment coordinators and senior clinicians who provide Onebright therapists with supervision. Clinical excellence and strong clinical governance are non-negotiables when you are trusted by over 40,000 people a year.
Our technology enables us to match the right clinicians to a patient, ensuring the patient receives the right care and treatment from the start. We provide rapid access to online, phone or face-to-face assessment for therapy, meeting patient needs quickly.
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays) – pro rata
• Free parking onsite - York office
• IT Equipment provided
• Cycle to work scheme
• Staff referral payments scheme
• Employee Wellbeing and EAP service
You may have experience of the following: Administration Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Finance Assistant, Healthcare Services, etc.
Ref: 105 749