We're looking for an experienced Internal recruiter with a passion for making a difference to others.
You’ll be working full time hours in our Head Office based in the city centre of Birmingham.
We need someone with extensive recruitment experience, ideally within the healthcare sector.
With Cygnet, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now and you will enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Advertising of vacancies across various media platforms
- Sourcing candidates for vacancies across various media
- Liaising with Service Managers and HRBP's to ensure you're working towards agreed recruitment targets
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the recruitment team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Ensuring our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is maintained and updated at all stages of the candidate journey
- Answer the telephone & respond to all enquiries in a friendly, efficient manner
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Expert supervision & support
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving
- An experienced recruiter ideally with experience in health care & knowledge of mental health
- Able to work towards and focus on agreed recruitment targets
- Able to build and maintain relationships with various stakeholders within the business.
- Flexible, organised, able to prioritise workloads, solve problems & make decisions
- Calm under pressure & can work under your own initiative
- A strong written & verbal communicator with an eye for detail & excellent interpersonal skills
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jobs MUST be applied for by clicking here