Reporting to the Inventory Manager, the inventory assistant will ensure contracts, offers and stop sales are loaded correctly, assist Contractors and Direct Accommodation & Transfer suppliers. Read on to see if this is the job for you!
You have experience working within a busy administrative role, ensuring contracts and other important documents are correctly loaded into a system and if there are any discrepancies, getting them corrected. You are numerate and pride yourself on your high levels of accuracy.
You are a great communicator so familiar with resolving a variety of queries, particularly in an eCommerce, travel or leisure environment where there are multiple and varied bookings. You act as “quality control” and make sure details are accurate, reporting on any errors and looking at route causes to escalate issues and ensure mistakes are not repeated.Essential skills and experience required:
Desirable skills and experience required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of organisation and prioritising tasks in the workplace
- Confident at making fast relevant decisions
- Numerate and highly accurate
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and Google applications
Key result areas:
- Working knowledge of iVector
- Ensure Contracts, Special Offers and Stop Sales are loaded correctly, and any discrepancies corrected as a matter of urgency.
- Provide support on cost queries, inventory and availability queries.
- Ensure, that pricing queries on all bookings and all relative requirements are applied with minimal delay
- Ensure all rejected bookings will get accepted with minimal financial impact through negotiation with suppliers.
- Brief the business on additional content requirements, and or quality control issues with content that have business consequences.
- Report on errors and look at route causes to escalate issues and ensure mistakes are not repeated
- To provide any other support that may be required by the Company
Full Time, Permanent
You may have experience of the following: Inventory Administrator, Inventory Assistant, Administration Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, etc
Ref: 132 677