We are looking to recruit an Investment Director, on a permanent basis, based in London - Gresham Street. This role will be based within the Investment team and the successful candidate will be responsible for for ensuring individual Project compliance and shareholder returns, as well as appraising new investment opportunities.Investment Director Responsibilities:
Investment Director Requirements:
- Take up the role of Director on a number of PFI/PPP projects ensuring project compliance, managing key stakeholder relationships and ensuring shareholder returns
- Meeting with Project Authority and Subcontractor representatives
- Interrogation of statutory/management accounts and financial models
- Interrogation of project contracts and being able to apply these in the context of an operational project
- Forecasting immediate term and concession length distribution profiles
- Assist with monitoring of Infrastructure Investments
- Appraising new opportunities and managing Investment advisors
- Assist with the transaction process of Investment acquisitions
- Perform ad hoc analysis of differing aspects of the Semperian Investment portfolio
About Semperian Group Limited:
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong PFI/PPP or structured finance background
- Proven transaction skills
- Knowledge and understanding of PFI project documentation.
- Understanding of accounting principles governing –in particular- PFI contracts.
- Familiarity with principles of UK corporate taxation.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with PFI modelling and PFI project finance.
- Working knowledge of company law.
Semperian Group is a dedicated team of infrastructure experts sharing a core understanding: that effective day to day management delivers value, stability and returns over the long term.
As one of the largest SPV and Asset Management service providers to the PPP / PFI infrastructure market, we seek to protect and enhance the value of our investor’s assets, which currently stand at £3bn.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Between £130,000 - £180,000 per annum dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
Benefits: We offer a range of excellent benefits including life assurance, pension plan, private medical insurance, 25 days annual leave and a commitment to ongoing learning and development opportunities. This position is also suitable for hybrid working.
You may have experience of the following: Investment Manager, Asset Manager, Asset Management, Asset Investments, Strategic Investment Manager, Strategic Management, Financial Planning, Stakeholder Management, Accountant, Accountancy, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, AAT, etc.
Ref: 132 512