Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for an IT Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
The hourly rate is £12.54 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
Start date: 3rd Feb
End date: 31st Dec
Main requirements for role will be:
- Supporting IT Supplier Quality Lead with creation of purchase orders.
- Tracking of spend against Purchase Orders (updating of spreadsheets) and identification of overspend.
- Sorting of requests to IT Administration area, to record and forward to supporting areas to action.
- Support with invoices reconciliation and payment to suppliers.
- Keeping supplier records up to date and recording any changes (based on company house data).
- Support with supplier financial checks and updating central dashboard.
- Support with screening of infosec requests that supports on boarding of new suppliers.
- Identify areas of improvement within existing process or ways of working.
- Knowledge of Daptiv or any resourcing management tools.
- Knowledge of using SAP financial systems
- Experience of improving processes or managing of data.
NO HOLIDAYS ARE ALLOWED DURING THE PEAK PERIODS
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!