We have an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join our busy IT team in either Lincoln or Retford. You will support the delivery of the IT asset management process throughout the supply chain lifecycle. Assisting in the procurement, logistics, auditing, maintenance, and overall asset management of all PIB Group hardware, software, and licencing. You will also build relationships with key third party suppliers to support cost monitoring, budgetary insight, and performance reporting.Responsibilities;
- Monitoring of key IT hardware, software, and licencing asset suppliers throughout the supply chain lifecycle including:
- IT Procurement & Services
- Mobile Phones
- Audio / Video Conferencing & Collaboration
- Interface between internal end users, external suppliers, and the IT help desk and responsible for building and maintaining strong working relationships and processes.
- Provisioning, maintenance, and de-provisioning of all End User Device (EUD) access, including any necessary setup and/or troubleshooting support.
- Delivery of robust and efficient demand and stock management processes.
- Delivery of the JML equipment process, ensuring alignment to defined group policies and organising logistics.
- Ensuring all agreed SLAs are met, both internally and externally, and ensuring any breaches are escalated and managed appropriately.
- Provide support with any service management activity as required.
- Performing in a similar Supply Chain / Logistics role, preferably in an IT function
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Android and iOS systems and technology
- Working within a matrixed team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management capability
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast paced moving business
A full job description is available on request.Further information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 457