IT Infrastructure Engineer
An exciting opportunity has become available for an IT Infrastructure engineer to join PIB Group. You will provide 2nd/3rd line technical support for service issue escalations from our 3rd party IT Helpdesk supplier.
To provide onsite and remote support for new business migrations, acquisitions, and office relocations. To work closely with the project team, project manager and SME’s and take responsibility for all assigned technical aspects of the projects and ensure that all requirements are consistently delivered in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner.
We are looking for someone who can adapt to changes and move at a fast pace.
- Ensure all service and support requests are routed through the correct channels
- Delivery of assigned tasks and escalations from the 3rd party IT Helpdesk supplier
- Ensure all migration, relocation and integration activity is performed to a high standard, maintaining pro-active engagement and communication with all key stakeholders
- Work independently and within the team to ensure all tasks are delivered to a high degree of accuracy and cost efficiency.
- Support the effective delivery, high performance and high availability of the Group systems and services
- Ensure correct monitoring and reporting is in place for all relevant services
- Develop effective relationships with all relevant 3rd party IT suppliers and systems
- Experience of working within a busy IT support environment
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems
- Must have knowledge of general OS systems, Office Software, LAN and wireless networks
- Migrations/relocations, including all technical services
- You must be a proactive problem solver, independent thinker, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Can prioritise and manage a demanding and agile workload
Full Job Description available on request
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.