Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a proven New Business IT Sales Manager to run their Cybersecurity Software Sales Team. The successful candidate will have experience of building and running a small sales team, ideally within the Cybersecurity SaaS sector, re-selling well-known vendor solutions such as Knowbe4, Mimecast, Carbonite; ideally together with sales knowledge and experience of Cyberessentails and Pen-Testing consultancy/solutions.
- Work with key vendors/marketing teams to generate new customers/business in the area of cyber sales and compliance.
- Build and run a small sales team, to a monthly gross profit target.
- Work with key cybersecurity and compliance vendors to develop strong and rewarding relationships.
- Maximise opportunities with newly won clients, through up-selling and cross-selling related services and solutions.
- Use of CRM System (Dynamics) for full management and reporting.
Essential Skill Set
- Proven sales experience (ideally within the Cybersecurity/Compliance space)
- Ability, initiative and drive to work to clear monthly deadlines and sales targets
- Strong sales leadership skills
- Cybersecurity knowledge/sector sales experience
- Compliance knowledge/sector sales experience
- Specific Cybersecurity SaaS Vendor knowledge
- Competitive Market Salary (Basic £40 - £60K); (OTE £100K+)
- UNCAPPED generous Sales Commission Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Death in Service benefit
- Continual Training and Career Development
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Flexible/remote working - office is based in Cambridge
Their business is growing fast, offering employees exciting and long-term career opportunities. If you would like to work for a company who's culture is dynamic, friendly and rewarding please email or contact me on 07483 340870.