Had enough of seeing your colleagues through a screen? London is where you can collaborate with our community of Network Engineers.You + The Challenge
You’re a knowledgeable SC (security cleared) IT Support Engineer and have developed some great skills having worked in the technology industry, providing technical support.
This means you’re pretty caught up when it comes to taking ownership of tickets allocated to you and managing them through resolution or escalation.
You’re all about being able to ensure SLAs (Service Level Agreements) are met and so troubleshooting, maintaining, and supporting a wide range of systems is just as important to you as answering queries and complaints, reporting client facing risks and customer feedback.
Just as a reminder, you’re not alone here, you’ve got a team by your side (literally, too!)
This means that you reside in the UK, are a team player open to collaboration remotely but mostly onsite, ensuring personal and team objectives are achieved and, will provide further guidance when needed – is this the kind of growth and activity you’re looking for?These are some of the systems you can work with and where you’ll get to showcase your IT skills:
- MS Windows Knowledge W10/Server 2012/2016
- Linux operating systems and integration with MS Windows both desktop and server
- IT security practices, systems patching
- SAN setup and administration
- Networking in LAN and WAN. CCNA / CCNP preferable but not essential
- Systems resource allocation and management
- Veeam backup technology and implementing backup strategies, administering backups
- Knowledge of how software tools can be implemented and support engineering development activities
- A strong customer service ethic
- Powershell scripting, C programming or unix shell scripting
- SQL Server database administration and scripting
- Sharepoint 2010/2013
- Apache Webserver / IIS configuration and support
- Lumension end device protection
- Solarwinds Orion or LEM
- Setting up and supporting ‘Jenkins’, ‘HTCondor’,
- SCCM knowledge of creating PC builds would be useful
- Backup of data systems
- Technical administration of Linux and Windows system
- Understanding Engineering team requirements and making improvements through new software
- Documenting processes and procedures
- Assisting and writing risk management documentation for accredited systems
- Monitoring and managing resources for infrastructure with designated workloads
- Checking log files and audit of procedures for protective monitoring and policies
- Administering primarily Windows Server and some Linux OS
- VMware administration and projects
- LAN and WLAN administration
- Managing system resources to meet changing requirements -
- Administering and supporting IT tools, Solarwinds / Proxy servers / DMZ requirements
- Administering security and software updates on multiple systems
- Supporting mobile device management tools
In addition to being exceptionally skilled analytically and technically, you also want to learn and are willing to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation's, ultimately, you’ll be developing your IT skills and we'll be happy to help you achieve this.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where there is constant activity, enabling you to prioritise, work to deadlines and put your excellent customer relations skills to the test. Challenges are oncoming - are you ready for that?Us + Our Mission
Content+Cloud is a leading UK-based cloud services, digital transformation and managed services provider.
With a strong focus on Microsoft solutions, the business boasts 4 MVP (Most Valuable Professionals), 16 Microsoft Gold Certifications, and we are the most-awarded Microsoft partner in the UK.
Not only that but we are one of the world’s top managed service providers, winners of the UK Cyber Security Excellence Awards 2021, and we have a whole host of other awards and accreditations to our name.Your + Your Application
Hitting that apply button. Your CV isn’t up to date? Not a problem, what you currently have at hand is perfectly fine, anything else can be discussed afterwards.
You can count on us to respond!
All recruitment and selection for Content+Cloud is guided by the principles of our Employment Equity Plan.Location:
You may also have experience in the following: 2nd Line Support, Helpdesk Analyst, Second Line Support Technician, Systems Administrator, IT Support, Network Engineer, Technical Support, Network Administrator, Server Administration, Systems Analyst, Help Desk, Second Line Support, etc.
Ref: 132 976