We have an exciting opportunity for a Landlord Business Development Manager to join the team at Let Alliance.
You will be generating landlord insurance sales by working with letting agents to build relationships and promote Let Alliance insurance products to their landlords and optimise the sales process to sell directly to landlords.Key Responsibilities
- Drive new business and deliver department growth by actively prospecting with new and existing letting agents
- Engage with existing agents, developing a relationship through promoting landlord insurance product benefits and features
- Convert landlord leads introduced by letting agents
- Generate leads by educating agents on our proposition and encouraging landlord and insurance lead referrals
- Provide quotations for a Landlords Portfolio
- Understand and utilise Secure Hosting and Premium Credit payment systems
- Keep all sales management information reporting up to date for our underwriters
- Keep up to date and accurate information on each letting agent account, to help maximise business potential
- Utilise Management Information to identify accounts with potential for increased insurance sales
- Report feedback from customers regarding our process, systems and competitor propositions to the Sales Director/Insurance Sales Team Leader
- Work with the team to create regular marketing bulletins to promote product and brand
- Carry out any other tasks that may be required of you from your line manager
Why Work For Us?
- You will need to have experience within a business development role
- You will need to have a proven track record of achieving targets
- You will need to have a can do attitude, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be polite, reliable and an honest individual
At Let Alliance, we are a close-knit team that take pride in our ability to deliver a first-class service to our customers.
We are based on the Bell Meadow Business Park which is on the main bus route from Chester and Wrexham with busses running every 15 minutes. We also have free parking onsite and embrace career development for our team members.
Let Alliance is a trading brand of Barbon Insurance Group, one of the UK's largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance companies.
Let Alliance is part of PIB Group, which means that we can enjoy the strength and leverage that come with being part of a larger group for the benefit of our people as well as our customers.Further information
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence
Ref: 102 443