Are you resilient, determined, eager to exceed your targets and hungry to succeed?
As a lead qualification specialist, your role will focus on the delivery of an exemplary customer experience, involving timely telephone and/or email follow up of prospects and customers who have expressed an interest in Waters solutions via their engagement with our digital presence and marketing campaigns, elevating the Waters brand. Your aim will be to generate high quality opportunities for sales, through qualifying the interest and intent of marketing qualified leads (MQLs) to sales-readiness or contact nurture status. Some campaigns may require self-paced learning and/or training prior to customer communication, with a focus on specific market segment campaign messaging and the current Waters product portfolio.
Reporting to the Lead Qualification Team Leader, EMEA, and as part of the European Field Marketing organisation, you will maximise MQL-opportunity and contact conversion, drive sales funnel size and health and ultimately grow the opportunity and nurture pipeline.
- Engage with new and existing EMEA customer contacts that have expressed an interest in Waters solutions, identify their needs and generate business opportunities through the conversion of MQLs to the state of sales readiness or to contacts for nurture.
- Cover a range of product and solution offerings, across the EMEA region, aligned with current marketing campaign and product portfolio messaging and focus.
- Complete the necessary information in our customer relationship management system (Salesforce) to allow for ongoing nurture of customer contacts in future marketing and business development activities, and/or seamless handover to account managers for opportunity development.
- Through high quality customer and prospect interactions, identify, understand, document and communicate market and competitive insights.
- Work to meet or exceed lead qualification key performance indicator targets as set by the Lead Qualification Team Leader, EMEA, aligned with service-level agreements between sales, marketing and demand generation.
- Collaborate with the European field marketing and sales organisations to ensure customer and business success vs annual operating plans.
- BSc or higher in an analytical or life sciences-related area, or business/commercial qualification and familiarity with the market of analytical instrumentation and/or Waters’ primary customer market segments.
- Sales, tele- (inside) sales, business development or marketing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of chromatography, mass spectrometry and related consumables and software advantageous.
- Knowledge or experience with Salesforce and/or Marketo valuable.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in an organised, accurate manner.
- Resilience and tenacity.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Fluency in one or more of the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian.
- Evidence of effective collaboration & networking skills.
- Ability to interact with and influence customers across organisational levels.
This role can be performed from any Waters location in Europe therefore proximity to any local Waters office is required. Some European travel may be required, when safe to do so.
What’s in it for you:
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but also Health and Welfare coverage, including private medical insurance, Employee and Family Assistance Program, Company pension contributions, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Flexible work arrangements and more.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our core values at Waters Corporation. It is our responsibility to actively implement programs and practices to drive inclusive behavior and increase diversity across the organization. We are united by diversity and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, our customers and our community. Waters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.