An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Learning Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at either of their prestigious facilities in Leatherhead or Kingston upon Thames (will require 2 days per week maximum working from the office, subject to current COVID restrictions).
This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP (must be able to start no later than the end of March 2022). This role is paying up to £45,000 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
The UniOps organisation is rapidly rolling out a new Global Transformation programme called Integrated Operations (iOps) which will drive fundamentally new ways of working across all of UL's markets by simplifying our Customer Operations processes, leveraging new technologies, and implementing a future-fit organisation design that will ultimately ensure a superior customer and employee experience.
The pace and scale of this transformation means an opportunity for an experienced Learning Manager to co-create and activate an integrated Capability approach for the iOps transformation that will touch Integrated Planning, Customer Experience, Master Data Management, and Analytics.
Capability System Design: develop/co-create the integrated capability system across Customer Operations for markets, UniOps and with Partners:
- Collaborate on the design of an integrated system for capability plans for Markets, UniOps and Partners.
- Work with existing teams in UL Learning, SC, CD, UniOps, and our Partners to co-create and activate learning; identify interventions required within Functional teams to address gaps.
- Ensure skills dictionaries, role profiles, learning pathways, learning resources and tools are fit for purpose and adopted.
- Codify and update the integrated system for capability into Playbooks and Templates embedded in the iOps Runway.
Learning Activation & Adoption: you will deploy Capability Plans as Markets & UniOps engage, plan and activate their iOPS transformations.
- Build understanding of the integrated Capability and coach markets through it.
- Support markets, UniOps and partners with implementation of their capability plans, sharing learnings, providing insights, and connecting teams.
- Measure the impact of Capability building as part of the overall rollout and within the Future of Work framework.
Partner Activation: you will support the development of an integrated approach to build capability with our Partners in Customer Operations.
- Understand the partner approach to onboarding and developing talent and capability.
- Ensure that relevant knowledge and training is accessible and available to both Partner and Unilever to underpin working as 'one team'.
Differentiated Leadership Interventions: develop/co-create and implement leadership interventions for pivotal roles and key leaders who drive change.
- Do a learning need analysis for pivotal roles in Market, UniOps and Partner teams that will drive cultural change.
- Identify shifts in mindset, identity, and behaviours underpinned by new skills and experiences.
- Develop approach and agree and implement key interventions.
Change Network: drive capability change through networks
- Feed information to and support the change network to activate the capability system as part of the transformation.
- Coaching iOps Leaders (centrally and in markets) on the importance of our integrated approach to People & Organisation and how this is brought to life for our people.
Key Skills Required
- Experienced learning/HR Professional who has been responsible for capability building.
- Experience working with/in Supply Chain or Customer Development.
- Experience working with multiple markets/across geographies would be highly beneficial.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
- Strong change management and communication experience.
- Outcome/delivery focused.
- Integrator and system thinker.
- Tech savvy, experience using various tools and systems to deliver learning.
- Leadership development understanding/involvement.