We are looking for an experienced Legal Counsel to join our Content + Cloud Team based in London.
To support our growth across the Content + Cloud Group, we are seeking to recruit an In-house counsel of 1 to 3 years PQE to be based at our offices in throughout the UK although we are happy to consider application from applicants who fall outside this PQE range who have the relevant experience.
This role will be predominantly focused on the drafting and negotiating of general commercial contracts and IT/Technology related agreements and services.Legal Counsel Responsibilities:
Legal Counsel Requirements:
- Review and drafting of Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Review and drafting of commercial and IT outsourcing contracts including supplier terms and conditions, customer terms and conditions, variation agreements and partnership agreements;
- Assisting with the preparation of other ad-hoc legal paperwork;
- Assisting the sales and accounts team with tender responses and ad-hoc customer contractual queries from time to time;
- Assist the company client coordinator teams in the preparation of customer order forms, customer statement of works and terms and conditions;
- Assist the legal and procurement teams with the maintenance of supplier contracts database and ad-hoc supplier contractual questions and contract reviews;
- Assist and help with a wide range of legal matters such as compliance (including data protection matters), company secretary, property and more;
- Have demonstrable experience and working knowledge of the relevant areas of law including data protection; governance, risk and compliance and employment law (TUPE in particular);
- Previous experience working in-house in a commercial contracts role ideally within the technology sector would be desirable although not essential.
- Apply legal rigour and good practice with commercial sensibility.
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a commercial outlook to your work.
- The role encompasses establishing and enforcing internal legal process and structure.
- Be a team player, but able to work independently and a self-starter with a desire to be part of a lively, entrepreneurial environment.
Content+Cloud is one of the UK’s leading technology services, solutions and support providers, with a passion for helping ambitious organisations and their people to succeed. We believe in helping to create a world in which organisations grasp all that technology can offer, improving results and the experiences of their people.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.Location
: London (flexibility to work remotely up to 3 days per week)Contract Type:
: Full Time, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)Salary
: £60,000 per annumBenefits
: Pension. Life Insurance. Health Care. Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits and more. 25 days’ annual leave. Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities). Continual professional development plans.
You may have experience of the following: Qualified Lawyer, Legal Executive, Contract Law, Procurement Law, Barrister, Property Law, Practice Law, Local Government, Caseload Management, Legal Advice, Legal Counsel, etc.
Ref: 104 602