Job title: Machine Operator (Recycling)
Operate machines to process in the most efficient and safe manner.
- Operate machine to appropriate level of competency/training.
- Control and adjust machine settings
- Ensure Production Sheets are filled out accurately.
- Ensure quality control is maintained throughout the shift.
- Ensuring the work area is a clean and tidy always.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Context and Other Relevant Information
Working in a factory environment operating machines.
- Comply with company policy and rules
- To carry out all reasonable requests
- Follow procedures and assist in improving these where ever possible
- Attend any training provided to you whether individually or collectively
- Perform duties in safe and responsible manner.
- £10.22 per hour
- 12 hour shifts 05:30-17:30. Any 4 days out of 5 (Monday to Friday)
- Permanent contract available after 12 weeks depending on performance and attendance
For more information, please apply with CV and we will call you to discuss