Our market-leading client based south of Cambridge is looking to significantly expand their current operational team due to increased demand. A global leader in advanced technologies, this company has been established and pioneered numerous advances within their field in their 80+ years of operating.
The various roles available cover different departments within manufacturing. This is a great opportunity as the client looks to expand their current workforce, offering multiple temporary to permanent roles with varying start dates every week on an ongoing basis.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE NEEDED. FULL TRAINING PROVIDED.
These roles will be covering a Monday- Friday 3 shift rotation, 12-hour shifts - averaging 13 shifts a month with rest days as long as 6 days between. Over time is also regularly available and paid at 1.5x or 2.0x the rate depending on the shift.
This is a six month temporary to permanent assignment. After six months permanent employee's enjoy even more great benefits such a generous pension scheme, annual bonus scheme and the ongoing opportunity to develop a long term career within the company.
Starting salary is £23,400 equivalent
- Be responsible for constructively reporting machine, material, or documentation faults.
- To efficiently and effectively carryout the allocated process
- Maintain clear and accurate stock and process records.
- Reliable and timely
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Able to understand and complete written instructions
- Able to understand new products, processes and to resolve process problems
Starting at equivalent of £23,400 per annum, with an appealing shift pattern.
Interested? Click apply today and send your CV to find out more!