- Job Reference: 134124
- Date Posted: 23 June 2022
- Recruiter: Custom Pharma Services (CPS)
- Location: Hove
- Salary: £22,600
- Sector: Manufacturing Operations
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
Do you have experience as a technician in pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar regulated environment e.g., cosmetics or food industry?
Do you have the ability to work within GMP principles?
This is the opportunity for you, click apply today!
We are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative to join our Hove based team. We offer a comprehensive and ongoing training programme, a friendly and supportive team environment, and an attractive rotating shift pattern.
About Custom Pharma Services (CPS)
Custom Pharma Services is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation with a broad portfolio of commercial and development products and has a proven track record of designing and developing new oral solid dose formulations to support clinical studies, followed by process development and scale up to successfully launch these new products.
We manufacture medicinal products that supply the NHS and customers in Europe and Australia and would like to hear from you if you have previous experience of working in a GMP production environment within pharmaceuticals or a similar regulated industry such as food or cosmetics and would like to develop your technical skills.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a basic disclosure check.
Hours: Rotating Monday to Friday shift pattern (40 hours per week)
• Early shift 6.00am to 2.00pm Mon to Thurs. 6.00am to 1.00pm Friday
• Late Shift 2.00pm to 10.15pm Monday to Thursday and 12.45pm to 7.45pm Friday
Salary: £22,600 starting salary
Our benefits package includes:
• 23 days holiday (increasing to 25) plus 8 UK bank holidays
• Group personal pension scheme
• Annual profit related company and individual bonus payment based on successful performance
• Life assurance at twice annual salary
• Health Plan with Simply Health including access to a GP or Counselling Services 24/7, discounted prescriptions, money back on optical, dental and physiotherapy
• Ride to work scheme
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Referral Scheme bonus of £1,000
• Free parking on site, easy access to the A27 and Hove Railway Station is within walking distance.
• Staff canteen on site with free tea and coffee
You may also have experience in the following: Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Operations Engineer, Production Operative, Manufacturing Technician, Oral Solid Dose, Pharmaceutical. Production Technician, Service Technician, Multi-Skilled Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, OSD, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, etc.
Ref: 134 124