We are currently recruiting for a Market: Distribution Device Marketing Manager/ Distribution Marketing Manager, for a leading IT company.
Responsible for the development of marketing plans through distribution to support the sale of Office, Microsoft 365, Windows Server, Windows 10 licenses and OEM devices through these accounts to achieve revenue target and implement Market strategies.
Responsibilities for the Device Marketing Manager will include:
* Working closely with the Partner Account Manager to understand the priorities for the accounts for which they are responsible.
* Developing joint marketing plans with partners and ensure the Partner executes these plans in the agreed timescales.
* Communicating and informing our partners on products, marketing efforts, engagement opportunities, events, resources and training, etc. to drive partners to action on key metrics.
* Managing and being accountable for the local marketing budget and any centrally funded programmes.
* Training partners on the Marketing Programmes to ensure compliance.
* Ensuring that plans are coordinated with the relevant business leads to avoid duplication and ensure that the ROI is as effective as possible.
* Measuring program effectiveness/return on investment data to apply learnings to future activities
* Strengthening relationships with distribution and resellers to influence positive customer satisfaction results in CPE.
* Digital: strong digital marketing skills to be able to advise our partners on best practice for all touch points on the customer journey
* Planning: ability to ensure that activities happen on schedule, and deliver expected results
* Good commercial awareness: able to manage a budget and substantiate an ROI on a marketing plan
* Collaborative skills: to work across teams within the Microsoft business and with partners
* Processes: understanding of compliance and the ability to navigate systems to raise PO's etc
* Ability to deal with complexity working within a large multi-national business.
Top 3 must have skills.
Previous B2B Marketing experience
Commercial management experience
Project management experience
This role close on the 19th July @ 3pm