Role: Market & Insights Analyst
Location: Remote / London
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Negotiable on experience
Inside IR35 - Umbrella Only
Our client are a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. We have a rich heritage tracing back hundreds of years, and a fresh beginning since 2020.
Their customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies. Our job is to supply the tools and services they need to work better, faster and safer, leading to better patient outcomes.
- Deliver on market research projects in conjunction with our Value Proposition & Insights team to ensure scoping, strategy fit & actionability
- Generate actionable business recommendation & insights through analysing large amount of data & connecting several ideas together
- Develop market & financial models to help with business strategy planning & forecasting
- Lead marketing team's key performance indicators' initiative by defining, structuring & reviewing them with team members
- Support multiple stakeholders from commercial, product management & marketing teams with analytics & act a reference point for cell & gene therapy to the rest of the company
- Preferably Bachelor or Master's Degree holder in Business Management, Marketing, Engineering, Science or related field
- Minimum 2 to 5 years' experience in experience in analytics, finance, strategic marketing, R&D or related field
- Starting with disparate data, ability to synthesize information to ultimately create insights that drive strategic business outcomes
- Problem solver accompanied by strong analytical and process skills, Keen attention to detail, be highly organized and methodical
- Proven strong interpersonal & communication skills within a global environment (oral and written)
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.