As our Marketing Account Manager (Interim), you will ensure Hope and Homes for Children manages its marketing resources and projects to deliver best value for the organisation. Working collaboratively with internal and external colleagues, you’ll manage the planning and implementation of the organisation’s cross team marketing activity to ensure projects happen on time, to specification and meet internal teams’ objectives. We work across digital, print, in person and broadcast media platforms, to deliver communications that inspire existing and new supporters to help us achieve our goal of eradicating the use of orphanages. You’ll work with teams across fundraising and advocacy in collaboration with our in house team of design, content, digital and media resources towards achieving our shared objectives.
This is a temporary role with a fixed six month term, and an option to extend. It’s offered with an immediate start, so please apply by Thursday 9th September and ensure you are able to start during the week commencing Monday 13 September . We will be conducting interviews on Monday 13th September but may contact you beforehand if you have suitable skills.What you’ll do
- Manage the marketing campaign cycle – data, legal, operations, creative, reporting and the delivery - the associated timings and dependencies of each and to ensure all runs in a timely, coordinated manner across all teams
- Plan projects and initiatives working in close collaboration with delivery colleagues across brand & fundraising
- Matrix manage across project stakeholders to deliver the agreed scope of work and tracking this through to review
- Manage project schedules, resource allocation plans, project risks and issues, escalating any threats or opportunities to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Project manage the delivery elements of the introduction of all new marketing channels & projects
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to communicate scope or milestone changes clearly to ensure buy in and smooth working practices
- Work with the Head of Global Brand and Communications to report on budget for control forecasts
- Work closely with fundraising managers to ensure that their thinking is being fed into annual planning and the generation of new projects
- Show a willingness to go above and beyond, participate in supporting the project or delivery daily workloads when needed in order to meet deadlines
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
About Hope and Homes for Children:
- Experience in delivering marketing campaigns and new launches
- Experience working in a marketing campaigns team and understand different stages of campaign development through to launch
- A proven track record of project delivery, with multiple years of experience in a marketing project or account management role
- Have the ability to think strategically and tactically about marketing & campaign launches and potential cross-functional issues, communicating and collaborating across multiple teams
- Relevant project management experience, working in a fast-paced industry
- Experience in analysing marketing activity data to ensure campaigns are delivered to expected KPIs with an eye on stakeholder satisfaction.
Orphanages don’t protect children, they harm them. Put simply: the last thing an orphanage can provide is the first thing a child needs - someone to love them.
Science shows what we all know, that the bond between a child and their family is vital for their development. Decades of evidence proves that orphanages harm children, subjecting them to high levels of sexual and physical abuse, as well as extreme neglect.
Children always belong in families. They need protection, encouragement, play, laughter and love. They need somewhere to call home and someone to love them. You can help us make this a reality for children.Other information:
This post requires the post holder to have the right to work in the UK. We actively encourage equality and diversity as we believe it brings us closer to our mission of eliminating orphanages. We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment. As part of our safeguarding policy this role will require a DBS check.Location
: Salisbury or LondonSalary
: £37,076 to £40,693, or up to £44,393 (with London Weighting)Hours
: 37.5 hours per week.Type
: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Commercial Marketing Manager, Marketing and Communications, Marcomms, Marcoms, Marketing and Communications Manager, Marketing, Interim Marketing Manager, etc.
Ref: 101 534