Royal London is the largest mutual life insurance, pensions and investment company in the UK. Since its foundation 160 years ago, Royal London has supported millions of people to protect and provide for themselves and their families.
Our culture is welcoming, friendly, flexible and we aim to make you always feel included. We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break or those who are transitioning from different sectors.
To support this we are always open to discussing flexible working arrangements and as we transition to hybrid working we will discuss working patterns or locations that ensure you have the freedom to be your best. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
We believe that being together some of the time will help our colleagues to feel truly connected to our Spirit of Royal London culture. Many of us value the passing conversations, social interactions and building relationships that comes from being together in the office
Orchestrate and execute marketing automation programs using a data led approach to interact and communicate with customers on digital channels. Providing an always on customer contact program in collaboration with the needs of the teams across Brand and Marketing Function. Optimizing the Marketing Automation program across our digital communication channels (email, push, emerging channels), in collaboration with Brand & Marketing stakeholders, identifying opportunities and sharing best practice to deliver optimal business performance and customers outcomes.
- Identify data driven targeting, micro segmentation, and trigger-based decision rules to realise value from business data.
- Maintain and optimise Marketing Automation performance to deliver effective marketing communications.
- Ensure and enforce the required controls and process across all programs executed through Marketing Automation Platform.
- Collaborate with data managers to define segmentation and engagement business rules.
- Support Marketing team to define campaign rules for optimal performance and ROI.
- Create and maintain audience strategies across Marketing Automation platforms, as well as other advertising platforms and formats.
- Collaborate across the Group to identify and realize opportunities to leverage data driven approach to reach Customers, product personalization, targeted marketing, audience insights and analysis.
- Leverage channel, audience insight and understanding of digital asset needs to help planning and communications planning teams develop responsive content/ creative experiences for Customers
- Support the local planning teams with digital media, data, and tech landscape and insights to further define and refine addressable target audience segments.
- Experience in using Marketing Automation Platform (salesforce, Oracle, Adobe etc…) Previous experience with Adobe Campaign desired.
- Experience in orchestrating and executing marketing campaigns throughout the Customer Lifecycle.
- Understanding of Marketing Automation platforms used to execute marketing communications, activating data, and awareness of key dependencies to execute campaigns.
- Experience defining and executing email communications and driving continuous improvement to KPIs.
- Input into defining new customer experience.
- Solid understanding of operational deliverables through marketing automation platforms working with cross functional with product owners and stakeholders
- Familiar with CRM systems.
What we offer
- We've always been proud to reward employees by offering a number of benefits such as Pensions and Protection, Performance and role-related benefits, Lifestyle and Wellbeing.
- Our culture comes from within, or to put it another way, it comes from our people. It’s what makes Royal London a great place to work.
- Our People Promise is something we live up to every day. We know we can rely on you, and you can expect plenty from us in return.
- Glassdoor have again ranked as among the best places to work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work hard to attract the best talent for our award-winning team. We believe that embracing difference makes us stronger. Our diverse people bring us different skills – whatever their educational background, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
In fact, the first pillar of our People Promise is designed to make sure you 'work somewhere inclusive'. We want to live up to this promise; it’s good for our people and good for our customers too, because our workforce should reflect our communities.