We are looking for a Senior/ Marketing Executive to be a part of the Marketing and Sales team, working closely with the Marketing Manager and Head of Development; assisting with the development of the Q Underwriting brand and ensuring it is applied effectively and consistently across all divisions.
The role will be instrumental in supporting and developing marketing communications to help Q Underwriting achieve its commercial objectives. Key areas of this role include creating content and collateral to hold up business channels, implementation of digital strategies and reporting. The successful candidate will be involved in all areas of marketing and will be encouraged to utilise their creativity and push their ideas forward.
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver multi-platform campaigns across print, digital, social and video
- Help coordinate the production of marketing collateral, as well as research, copywriting and collaborating closely with in-house designer and print suppliers
- Responsible for writing and editing of broker communications such as email campaigns, knowledge articles and news announcements, following internal, regulatory restrictions and approval processes
- Creating and leading campaigns on company social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Twitter
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure collateral visually reinforces the message, is effectively designed, available in a timely manner and that the copy works effectively for search engine optimisation and readability
- Support with delivery of marketing campaigns across different platforms applying a 'test and learn' approach. Report and analyse campaigns results, and highlight areas of opportunity to improve key performance metrics
- Manage central collateral stock and distribution to staff
- Maintain and update databases and CRM systems
- Liaise with existing suppliers and agencies where necessary
- Previous experience in a similar role in Financial Services and in a corporate environment
- Energetic, personable, great teammate with a flexible, 'can do' attitude
- Shown written communication skills, preferable with experience writing for business related audiences
- Good attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing channels:
- Email Marketing (Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor or similar)
- Social Media and associated platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn; Hootsuite, Buffer or similar)
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Elementary understanding of Paid LinkedIn
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate effectively
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. We believe that working together as one team across the Group is better for our customers, our businesses, and our employees, we offer excellent rates of pay, fantastic benefits and excellent career opportunities.
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Ref: 102 749