Thistle Insurance have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the marketing team based at Southgate House in the Gloucester Docks. The role is responsible for the development and execution of marketing activity across the Guardcover range of products within the PIB Group Schemes & Affinities division.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager and the business, supporting the marketing plans to help deliver against the sales and business targets.Key Accountabilities
Skills and Competencies:
- To be a key support in web development using Sitecore CMS
- Create communications for new and existing customers to drive increased customer loyalty, retention, and product penetration
- To support in online and offline asset creation using Graphic Design skills (specifically Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- To support in asset creation for a series of partnerships to capitalise on third party marketing channels and drive partner performance
- Involvement in agency relationships, including briefing, performance reporting and campaign delivery
- Ensure all marketing communications and collateral are compliant
- To acquire and maintain a good level of product and regulatory knowledge
- To participate in event projects including logistics, budgets, accommodation, stand design and more
- Carry out any additional duties as agreed with your Line Manager
Qualifications / Experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
- A proven communicator, able to negotiate and collaborate to achieve the desired marketing outcome and to gain buy in by all.
- Ability to write articulate and clear copy on a wide range of subjects and topics
- Thorough organisational skills with effective prioritisation of workload
- Good base understanding of brand awareness and potential channels to increase engagement
- Attention to detail and ensuring documentation is compliant and completed to high standards
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work creatively and collaboratively as part of a team, but also works well as an individual
- Works with integrity and maintains a professional approach at all times.
- Relevant degree or qualified to CIM / IDM Diploma level
- 2+ years marketing experience
- Experience of digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Sitecore, MailChimp, Brief Your Market
- Sitecore / CMS experience
- Basic graphic design experience (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is desirable)
- Social media experience desirable but not essential
- Experience of insurance, financial services or professional services industry desirable but not essential
As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ref: 133 885