One of several new roles within the Content+Cloud marketing team, we are recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive who will report to the Marketing Operations Manager.
Part of the marketing operations team, the Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for all the marketing team’s email workflows, from their creation and distribution, to managing and reporting on the performance of emails.
This person will have experience in planning, creating, formatting, distributing, monitoring and reporting on email activity for marketing campaigns, email nurture workflows and inbound email marketing automation workflows.
Therefore a range of skills will be required, including, but not limited to: email content creation and design, use of HubSpot or similar, good project management skills, teamworking, analytical ability and a very good understanding of how email marketing works.Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Creating, curating, and delivering effective and engaging emails for the marketing team’s campaigns and activities.
- Ensure all emails are scheduled and delivered to brief.
- Support the Marketing Operations Manager, and the wider marketing team, in identifying and supporting the marketing comms needs through email – including planning, executing, managing and reporting on all email communications.
- Work closely with campaign managers, and the wider team, to create engaging emails to ensure a seamless user journey, whilst making sure emails align with wider integrated and nurture campaigns, as well as corporate emails, and that they are on brand.
- Manage the email/automated workflow calendar.
- Working with the wider team to produce engaging content for our emails, ensuring all emails are created on-brand and in-line with best practice
- Use HubSpot to create, manage and update segmented email lists and email workflows.
- Reporting and optimisation of all activity based on set KPIs.
- Work with the Marketing Analytics Manager and/or the Marketing Operations Manager, to provide ongoing analysis, innovation and optimisation of emails for our marketing campaigns, and devising A/B testing strategies as required.
- Owning the email approval process.
- Devise and action a testing plan for corporate and automated emails, and provide analysis from these on a weekly basis.
- This person will need to feel comfortable using data and understanding how to brief, create and utilise data sets in order to create targeted automated campaigns.
- Understand the customer base, and engagement, through insight, CRM data segmentation and data analysis, and measure and report on all email performance.
- Ensure the data in HubSpot is reviewed and cleansed regularly.
- Marketing reporting
- Previous experience, and demonstrable skill, in B2B email marketing.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with challenging deadlines and priorities.
- HubSpot certified/qualified or significant experience working with HubSpot, or similar email marketing tools.
- Able to write and design emails within HubSpot or similar email marketing tools.
- High attention to detail and quality assurance.
- Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of analytics, CRM and data analysis tools.
- Intermediate ability with MS Office applications and generally very IT literate.
- Great communicator who can work together with a wide range of key stakeholders.
Content+Cloud is one of the UK’s leading technology services, solutions and support providers, with a passion for helping ambitious organisations and their people to succeed. We believe in helping to create a world in which organisations grasp all that technology can offer, improving results and the experiences of their people.
Content + Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is committed to attracting and retaining the best talent regardless of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or criminal history. As part of our compliance requirements, we do undertake background checks which, dependent on levels of security required for the role or client assignment, may include a criminal record check. Please do let us know if you would like more details on the level of checks for the specific role you are applying to.Location
: London offices (flexibility to work remotely up to 3 days per week)Contract Type:
: Full Time, 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)Salary
: £32,000 per annumBenefits
: Pension. Life Insurance. Health Care. Dental, Gym, Birthday Benefits and more. 25 days’ annual leave. Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities). Continual professional development plans.
You may have experience of the following: Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, Events Marketing Assistant, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Events Management, Digital Marketing Specialist, Executive, Events Coordinator, Social Media, SEO, SEM, PPC, Marketing Analytics, etc.
Ref: 104 603