We’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Content Marketing Executive to write engaging content and distribute it to a library platform and key stakeholders/requestors.
The Content Marketing Executive will report to the Brand and Communications Director and will be joining a smart and ambitious team in an exciting, fast-growth environment.
The Content Marketing Executive is a key role and will have the opportunity to work closely with senior management and influence how Zellis continues to develop the voice and thought leadership of the organisation.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Helping to plan and contribute to the content marketing strategy.
- Creating unique, engaging content that motivates, inspires and builds trust.
- Creating content in line with the brand tone and voice across all channels.
- Writing a combination of blog articles, whitepapers, case studies and other collateral to support our wider demand generation team.
- Measuring the effectiveness of content performance in line with specific KPIs.
- Some previous experience (circa 2 years+) writing long form content such as blogs, eBooks or whitepapers.
- Proof of creating unique content that stands out and gets results (traffic, engagement, leads).
- Exceptional writing skills with samples of previous work.
- Experience executing content marketing through a number of different channels, blog, written, social and email marketing.
- An understanding of SEO copywriting.
- Comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Focused, detail-oriented and adaptable.
Zellis is the leading provider of payroll and HR solutions for the UK & Ireland. Together with Benefex and Moorepay we form the Zellis Group, serving a vast array of companies across every vertical and industry. Our purpose is to make people feel appreciated for the work they do – through precision, choice, and magic.
Our vision is to be the clear leader in pay, reward, analytics, and people experiences. We’re proud of our culture and we work hard to create an environment where people want to join, belong to, and be part of a progressive organisation.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire / Hybrid
Full Time, 37.5 per week
Competitive plus benefits
25 days annual leave, plus your birthday off! Private medical insurance. Life assurance 4x salary. Enhanced pension. Range of additional flexible benefits.
You may have experience of the following: Content Marketing Executive, Digital Content Executive, Content Executive, Online Executive, Website Executive, Copywriter, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Assistant, Copywriting, Marketing Assistant, SEO, Marketing Executive, etc.
Ref: 132 916