Job title: Project Manager - Marketing
Term: 6 months
Rate: Up to £450/day
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a diverse & fast-growing marketing team working across marketing campaigns, marketing launches & new marketing operational developments.
As part of our team, you will have accountability for ensuring all marketing projects launch to plan and work across functions to ensure collaboration across digital, ops, sales, legal, finance & the wider programme. Working with key stakeholders you will understand what success looks like for each project and ensure E2E delivery of the project.
- Manage the marketing campaign timing and dependencies across marketing, digital, legal, operations, creative ensure all runs in a timely, integrated manner across all teams.
- Plan and lead projects across multi-disciplinary teams working in close collaboration with other delivery teams across marketing, digital & operations.
- Matrix manage across project stakeholders, owning the agreed scope of work and tracking this through to delivery.
- Manage project schedules, resource allocation plans, project risks and issues, escalating any threats or opportunities to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Develop project progress reports covering overall project status, risks, issues, and mitigation plans, presenting across key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to communicate scope or milestone changes clearly to ensure buy in throughout the organisation.
- Work within governance structures that define clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for a given project.
- Show a willingness to go above and beyond, participate in supporting the project or delivery daily workloads when needed to meet deadlines.
- Experience in delivering new launches.
- A proven track record of project delivery, with multiple years' experience in a project management role.
- Prince2 project management certified.
- The ability to think strategically and tactically about marketing & campaign launches and potential cross-functional issues, communicating and collaborating across multiple teams.
- Relevant project management experience, working in a fast-paced industry.
- A recognised project management certification at a minimum foundation level is desirable.
- Knowledge of tracking and reporting tools.
- Experience in analysing data to ensure campaigns are delivered to expected KPIs.
- The opportunity to develop your baseline skills is offered and encouraged.
- Fast thinker and ability to pivot, mitigating upcoming risks/threats to plans
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance