Our client is looking for a Materials Technician with competitive salary up to £20,000 per year.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Stainless Steel Cutting for Fiber Jackets.
- Cleaving (Preparing fibers for build & Polishing)
- Varying angled polish of fibers.
- Work within company procedures for quality, materials control and maintain high levels of workmanship, cleanliness & organization.
- Contribute to continuous improvement by recommending & implementing preventative & corrective measures.
- Flexible response to customer requests & changes in delivery times.
- Observe safe methods & working conditions, according to the company health & safety policy.To be flexible in adjusting to customer requirements as and when required
Who you are:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in manufacturing and/or assembly work
- Be flexible in terms of changing work procedures, varying tasks and completing requested overtime if necessary
- Previous experience of hi-tech assembly of very small components
- Good manual dexterity is desirable
- Good IT skills
The Materials Technician should be a strong team player, working closely with their peers to achieve a common goal. They should be flexible with their working hours and adaptable in the tasks that they do depending on the levels of workload and needs of the business.
They should be able to work independently without too much direction and take responsibility for decisions made.
The Materials Technician should have a strong awareness of the organization and endeavour to behave with integrity at all times.
- Core skills for each work area
- Job specific Work Instructions and Test Procedures for each team member
- Manufacturing related quality procedures, inc MRB, SWR, RMA,
- Core IT Skills, Outlook
- Awareness of Client' procedures
All employees are expected to strive to meet the company values of Excellence, Energy, Contribution, Integrity and Innovation.
Start Date ASAP , working hours will be Monday to Friday 07:30AM - 03:30PM
Due to the site rules the successful candidate must be a non-smoker/Vaper.
If you are interested in this role please contact Vanessa at 02380 683 444 or apply now