Mechanical Laboratory Technicians
Our market-leading client based south of Cambridge is looking to expand their current operational team.
As a global manufacturer of advanced materials, they are seeking additional support in their mechanical laboratory whereby the successful candidates will be involved in a variety of quality control and testing processes to ensure the high standards of their manufacturing process meets the required standards. This department is therefore a critical component of the continual research and development process.
These roles would suit somebody who has a desire to work within a laboratory / quality testing environment, is interested in the research, development and continual improvement process, and whilst the ideal candidate would have previous experience in this type of environment, it is not essential.
These roles are shift based, a shift being 12 hours with paid breaks, averaging 13 shifts a month with rest periods of up to 6 days between.
Initially a temporary ongoing role with opportunity to go permanent and develop a career within the company longer term.
- Be responsible for quality assessment of a variety of materials output from the manufacturing process
- To efficiently and effectively carryout the allocated testing processes
- Maintain clear and accurate observations and results
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Able to understand and complete written instructions with accuracy
- Able to observe, articulate and record observations in a variety of settings and applications
Starting salary would be £25,000 - £27,000 equivalent, with an appealing shift pattern and long term career potential
Interested? Click apply today and send your CV to find out more!