- Job Reference: 106096
- Date Posted: 13 January 2022
- Recruiter: Easyweb
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £21,000
- Sector: Marketing and Communications
- Job Type: Full Time Flex
- Work Hours: Full Time
As a Campaign Executive you will work alongside the Sales and Content Solutions teams to deliver the best service for our customers. You will support the sales team with the creation of effective proposals and help develop attractive and engaging presentations show casing the campaign and supporting with insight.
Reporting to the CRM & Campaign Management Director, this role will be primarily home based however travel may be required to our local office.
Media Planner Responsibilities:
• Plan effective campaigns to maximise the customer objective whilst effectively managing station inventory.
• Effectively plan Airtime and Content Solutions campaigns.
• Question all briefs and provide creative and insightful responses in line with campaign objectives, supported by insight and research.
• Deliver exceptional customer service through the efficient and accurate turnaround of plans and proposals.
• Work with the sales team to manage the deal pipeline, ensuring that all deals are followed up timely and CRM data is clean and accurate.
Media Planner Requirements:
You will need to be smart, bold, and engaging and be able to display our company values in the work you do, Bravery, Integrity and Passion.
If you are an ambitious, curious, and self-motivated team player with a desire to learn and can show impeccable time management, excellent communication, organisational skills, and tech savvy then we’d like love to hear from you.
About Communicorp UK:
Communicorp UK is home to some of the most exciting brands in UK radio including Capital networks in Scotland and South Wales, Heart Networks in Yorkshire, Hertfordshire and North Wales, Smooth Radio networks in the North East, North West and East Midlands as well as XS Manchester.
There's more to working in radio than you realise.
Our people are the heartbeat of our company and shareholders in our culture. Whether it is in delivering results for customers, engaging listeners or inspiring each other, it is our vision to be radio people who make a difference every single day.
So, come join us and make a difference.
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Manchester/ Remote
Salary: Up to £21k per annum
Benefits: Up to £21k per annum based on skills and experience, 25 days holiday, Pension, Flexible Working, Healthcare
You may have experience of the following: Campaign Magement
Ref: 106 096