HomeLet are looking for a new Media Sales Executive who is customer centric, results orientated and a true people.
To sell Sky services to customers by utilising outbound data and inbound calls/warm transfers from other areas of the business. Achieving and exceeding set targets and KPI’s, whilst adhering to quality guidelines and scripting.
- Sell Media Services directly to customers that are eligible
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
- Outbound call on leads provided from agents and other areas of the business
- Maximise your opportunity to sell through ownership of you own productivity
- To be aware of the department targets work as part of a team to ensure you strive to influence this in a positive way
- Offer support to your team leader and step up to lead the team in their absence in in terms of conduct, behaviours, output and tasks
- Approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver
- To ensure that TCF requirements are followed throughout company processes, procedures and in dealing with customers
- Work using script/call guide
- To take ownership and responsibility of your workload and performance
- To take ownership of keeping up to date with the newest offers available for our customers and the savings that can be made as a HomeLet customer
- To achieve or exceed target on all quality assessments
- Work closely with all departments to deliver exceptional service
- To identify and make recommendations for improvements to current working practices as required
- Effectively deal with and log complaints
- To carry out any other tasks as directed by Team Leaders or Manager
- GCSE in English Language and Maths (or equivalent)
- Computer Lirerate
- Proven sales experience
- Experience of working to targets.
- Experience of regulated products, non advised/advised selling and or financial/insurance experience
- Sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Skills
- Results orientated
- Clear internal customer insights
- Campaign or outbound calling experience
- Knowledge of insurance
- Organisational skills
- Presentation skills
- People skills
- As well as a competitive salary we offer the following benefits -
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary
- Company pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave packages
- A flexible benefits package which allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more
- Referral schemes
- Discounted rates on PIB products
- We offer a first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support our employees with financial management, cycle to work scheme, counselling support, health screening, will writing, menopause support, books, stopping smoking and much more
- If supporting the local community, engaging with charities and having the opportunity to ‘give something back’ interests you, you have the opportunity to take an extra day to support this with a Volunteering day.
- We also offer a wide range of discounts including a kids pass – giving you discount to over 4500 attractions and activities, discounts at hairdressers and beauticians, climate change projects with lots of other options to choose
- PIB has a comprehensive learning & development framework, including professional study options and apprenticeships which are available to all employees, and which will support your career development
- Being a part of our PIB Community Trust, we support fundraising where you can apply for grants from PIB Group towards your chosen charity
- PIB Group are committed to improving their environmental impact in a responsible way. From the individual actions that our colleagues take every day through to installing the right facilities across our premises, there are many measures in place to help reduce PIB’s carbon footprint.
We are proud of our success and growth and have been recognised for many industry awards across our business. If you wish to work for a company that truly puts people at the heart of their organisation, then we would love to hear from you. PIB operates a flexible working policy, and our management teams will talk to you about how that would meet both your flexible working needs and those of the business and role you are applying for. We would love to hear from you if you want to hear more about opportunities in PIB.
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.